Admissions representatives from Vincennes University will be at lunch to speak with students.
Indiana Kentucky Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters
Wednesday, March 6
5- 7 p.m.
Light snacks provided by IKORCC
RSVP by texting ‘CARPENTERS’ to 797979
Tuition per year: $0.00
Book fee per year: $100.00
Know the facts:
- Federally accredited apprenticeship
- Associates degree from Ivy Tech
- On-the-jobsite training
- Career growth opportunities
- Health benefits provided
- Retirement plan & annuity
Representatives from Indiana Colleges/Universities will answer questions about:
- Admissions Requirements
- Academic Programs Available
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Application Process
The event is free, but registration is required. To register:
- Navigate to https://indianaacac.gotocollegefairs.com.
- Click “Register Now”
- Click “North Montgomery High School College Fair”
- Fill out the registration form
- The barcode is displayed – print the barcode or take a screen shot of it.
Why are you proud to be a Mountie? We’ve asked alumni to tell us about their postsecondary path, what they’re doing now, and how Southmont made an impact on their success. Check out our latest alumni testimonial video in our “Proud To Be A Mountie” series!
Are you a Southmont alum who would like to participate in the “Proud To Be A Mountie” series? Or do you know of a former Mountie who we should talk to? Contact Samantha Cotten for more information.