Interested in launching your career at Nucor, but need additional education to get you there? From essential coursework to extensive hands-on training, the Nucor Technical Academy in Tuscaloosa, Alabama puts you on the right path to becoming part of the Nucor team.
The Nucor Technical Academy is a unique program designed to launch successful Nucor careers by providing FREE tuition and housing for motivated, qualified candidates who GET PAID to go to class.
Our program provides education and hands-on training without the typical financial burdens of going to school.
- Tuition and fees are completely covered by the program (3.0 GPA required)
- Housing is provided for students living in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Nucor provides travel allowances for moves between Tuscaloosa and your home mill
- Students are paid for their time in class
- Graduates become part of the Nucor team with competitive full-time pay and benefits
An informational student & parent meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 26 at 6 p.m. at the Nucor Crawfordsville facility (4537 S. Nucor Rd., Crawfordsville, IN 47933). To RSVP, please email Ron Barnett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted through the end of March 2019.